Important Information To Applicant for
Credit (Section 18(E)(1) Privacy Act 1988)
Notice of disclosure of your credit information to a credit reporting agency. (Privacy Act 1988)
We may give information about you to a credit reporting agency to obtain a consumer credit report about you, and/or to allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you.
The information may be limited to:
Identity particulars your name, sex, address (and the previous two addresses), date of birth, name of employer, and drivers licence number.
Your application for credit or commercial credit the fact that you have applied for credit and the amount.
The fact that we are a current credit provider to you.
Details of accounts which are overdue and for which debt collection action has commenced.
Information that, in our opinion you have committed a serious credit infringement (that is, fraudulently or shown an intention not to comply with your credit obligations).
Dishonoured cheques cheques drawn by you which have been dishonoured upon presentation and which remain uncollectible.
That credit provided to you by us has been paid or otherwise discharged.
Period to which this understanding applies: this information may be given before, during or after the provision of credit to you.
Statement by applicant for credit
- Mobility Rentals & Sales has informed me that it may give certain personal information about me to a credit reporting agency.
- I/we agree that Mobility Rentals & Sales may obtain information about me/us from a business which provides information about the credit worthiness of persons for the purpose of assessing my/our application for consumer credit.
- I/we agree that Mobility Rentals & Sales may obtain a consumer credit report containing information about me from a credit reporting agency for the purpose of assessing my/our application for commercial credit.
- I/we agree that Mobility Rentals & Sales may exchange information with those credit providers named in this application or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
.. to assess an application by me/us for credit
.. to notify other credit providers of a default by me/us
.. to assess my/our credit worthiness.
- I/we understand that the information exchanged can include anything about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history, or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act.
The sending of your email hire request and/or purchase order is an agreement you have read and understand these conditions and agree to be bound by them.
If there is anything you do not understand about these provisions and conditions, contact us for further information.